Sorry it has been so long since working on the blog! I have been beyond busy wrapping up the Holiday Season. I also, must admit, that I was avoiding the blog due to the random act of kindness post (day 11). I don’t think I have committed any, so I have decided to continue on and work towards the other days.
So here goes today…
DAY 12: Things you want your children to know about you. So here goes
- I want my daughter to know the day she came into my life, it was changed for the better
- That I am human, and that I have made mistakes, so she should never feel that she will be flawed if she makes them
- That I am Ambitious
- That I am motivated to succeed, not only for her, but for myself
- That I have fallen 7 times, but work to stand up 8
- That I am a work in progress and each day is a brand new beginning
- That I am a runner
- That I am a lover
- That I am a activist
- And lastly, that my love for her stretches beyond anything that eyes can see.