Whew, can I just say on Day 2 of this challenge, on day hmm maybe 6 of this blog I am thankful for it. Today was a Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad day, but I made it through, and it could have been worse, but all the way home I looked forward to doing the Challenge Day 2 to put things in perspective so here goes.
Day 2: Things you are grateful for….
- Having a healthy and amazing 4 year old
- DVR (I am watching a Beyonce special from last year right now)
- My Health
- The 50% of mind that tells me to go for a goal when the other 50% says you will fail
- Having a job
- Having health insurance (seriously important in this day in age)
- Coming from a family who was supportive and encouraged strength
- My Uncle Reggie (He is hanging on and LIVING with Cancer and I am thankful every day that he is here)
- My Uncle Carlos who is the greatest handyman and go to guy ever
- Having a home, shelter, and heat
- Being able to pay my bills on time
- Still having the ability to dream, just now need the boldness and to set my fear aside and go for my Goals
- Last but not least always having this bible verse, Phillipians 4:13 below to lead me through days like this