How appropriate this post is as the year is coming to an end and as we all begin to take a look at the blessings that occurred this past year.
Today’s Question: The Best Things That Happened in The Last Year
- Watching Oprah’s Two Day Finale from Backstage and being in the presence of greats such as Patti Labelle, Aretha Franklin, Stevie Wonder, Madonna, Tyler Perry, and BEYONCE!!!
- Shaking Oprah’s hand as she took her last walk off of her stage on her final episode
- Taking a picture with the legendary Congressman John Lewis and being in his presence
- Taking Amira on her first plane ride to Atlanta
- Rebuilding and reconnecting with my father this year
- Going to Turks and Caicos with my family and bonding with my big sis and little brother
- Spending time in Atlanta with my Dad and sis and brother
- Going to L.A. for All Star weekend. (Something that was on my bucket list)
- Watching Amira play tennis, ballet, and her learn spanish
- Being thankful that Mr. Pope came out of his accident alive and on the road to recovery
- Having snowball fights with Amira during Snowmageddon 2011
- Doing the Social Media Scavenger Hunt! SO much fun and meeting great group of peeps
- Watching one of my great friends get married!
- Girls weekend with Kaylito and Erin
- Every moment spent with my friends and family, sharing laughter
- Being able to enjoy a summer of FREEDOM.
- Throwing my first Lupus Fundraiser
- Starting my first blog~ The Voting Vixen, and preparing to continue it for the next year!
I MUST SAY IT WAS A GOOD YEAR!!