This was Sundays question, I thought about it last night, while working, so here goes.
Get Inspired Challenge Day 7: Good things that happened this week?
- My daughter’s ballet Thursdays (pure bliss)
- My daughter’s Spanish concert (I love to see the joy in parents faces as they watch their child sing or dance)
- Having Pie, laughing, and enjoying time with 2 of my fave girls
- Wine Tasting with my mom
- My Honey having a good week and continuing to recover from his car accident
- Learning new things about my co workers (I really work with some cool peeps)
- Dinner with one of my great friends and her family and my daughter. The beauty in old fashioned conversations and building relationships is amazing
- Time with my BFF as she waxed my eyebrows!
- Deciding to take the leap and act on faith and realizing what I really want out of life and deciding to take calculated risks and steps towards those goals each day.
- Finding a name for my other blog coming in January and not rushing to release it, but taking my time and doing it right
- Knowing that Thanksgiving is right around the corner!
- Having a pretty crazy dream JUST LAST NIGHT. That put some things into perspective for me.
And I am thankful for all of these experiences…